05 December 2015

Festival of Lights- Santa Claus Parade 2015

Last night was our little town's Festival of Lights Parade. We haven't been to a Santa Claus Parade or tree lighting ceremony since we lived in Kingston- 6 years ago!

The boys were all excited about going to this one since it's been so long.

For a little town, it was a really big parade. The whole thing took about 45 minutes. Jacob was in it, since he's in Cadets and they were marching. I tried to get a photo of him, but by the time I spotted him he was nearly past me and my phone was too slow focusing.















Max seemed to enjoy it for the most part. The sirens and music coming from various floats was too loud for him (and me!) so he cuddled into Corey whenever it got to be too much.

We had good weather for it. About -6, but it was windy, so that made it colder. Still not a bad night for early December on the prairies though!

No comments:

Post a Comment