06 June 2012

Breaking the Rules (of web building)

I follow the rules (usually), and am starting to feel boxed in over on my website Eco-Inspired-Organics

There are rules for how many words on a page, how often keywords are used, etc, etc, ETC. Sometimes a girl needs to just WRITE, with no regard to whether or not it's a word people are searching for, or what the Search Engines would like.

I'm going to try harder to link my website with this blog.. I'd like to write once and have my audience able to choose what they'd like to read. Where doesn't really matter to the user, what we all want when we venture online is content, right?

Some of my recipes don't really fit on the organic site. And some of the things I think about, discover or admire don't fit there at all! Expect to see more posts about cleaning, recipes links and meal plans here. This is just as much for my own reference as it is to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment